Submitted by: howtobelovely:
What’s in my bag (November 2013). Canon DSLR, hairbrush, power bank and cord, Garnier BB eye roll-on, Maybelline mini pressed powder, Lip Ice Sheer Color in Strawberry, TicTac mints, earrings, Revlon lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon, keys, wallet, iPod Touch, iPhone 5s, Sennheiser earphones.
Submitted by: sunsetpeninsula:
What’s in my bag? / Weekend essentials
Besides the sunglasses case (and hat), everything fits into the Mulberry Alexa Mini perfectly, which is why I love it so much - it fits in almost everything for a day out, even an iPad Mini when required.
So this spring weekend, there’s:
- Comme des Garçons pouch keeping my Mario pills case, XS Moleskine Volant, bandaids etc
- Prada saffiano iPhone 4S case in yellow
- Swatch Touch in camouflage for spontaneous beach walks
- Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray
- Prada saffiano credit cards holder
- Chanel glitter aviator sunglasses and case (the case doesn’t fit, it stays in the car)
- Olympus PEN E-P5 in a Kaza case
- Kookai leather cap
- Universal Religion Chapter 7 compilation mixed by Armin van Buuren (purchased on iTunes; photo source: Wikipedia)
- Converse x Comme des Garçons Play sneakers
What’s In My Bag: School Edition
It’s my last term in college, which means finishing off any remaining minor classes I might’ve missed in the earlier years of college. I obviously hate math, or else I wouldn’t have put off Statistics class up until I had no more choice but to take it. Thankfully I’ve got my 3 friends, Dani, Izabelli and Aris to keep me company and keep me sane. These are the contents of my bag on a typical Thursday.
- Statistics book - It was mandatory to buy this book for class. Our professor wrote it, so go figure. Although we do use it every single week. Thankfully our professor is a great teacher, I’m 100% confident in passing her class. I don’t quite hate math as much as I used to.
- Scientific Calculator - Also mandatory. I borrowed Kimi’s Casio because I hate to buy stuff I’ll never use afterward.
- Linen fabric pencil case - I got this to match my 2012 Starbucks planner… I got it from National Bookstore.
- Staedtler markers - I got this from Singapore, and they’re markers, not the usual Staedtler pens you can buy here locally.
- Native print wallet - Got this during a sale. Gab picked it up, but it suited me better so he bought it for me instead :)
- House keys - If I leave this at home, then I probably wouldn’t be able to get home until my grandpa does, which is sometimes already at midnight.
- iPhone buddies - I can’t ever leave without a charger because my battery drains within the first 5 hours of complete usage. Yikes.
- Planner - I got mine from MUJI and customized the front using quotes made with my label maker.
*I got my rucksack from a store at Divisoria
So these are the usual Thursday school essentials. I used to bring my make-up kit around just in case, but I quit touching-up on make-up when Gab graduated from school. Haha Go figure.
As a fashion student, the contents of my bag is, to me, considered unusual. When we’re working on grad show pieces, you’ll find contents that are more fitting for a design student. But that’s another post for another time. :)
What’s in my bag!
Often get asked what my portable kit consists of for photographing live events. Here is my current set-up.
Nikon D800 • Nikon D700 • Nikon D3200 • Nikon SB-800 • Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 • Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 • Nikon 85mm 1.4 • Nikon 50mm 1.4 Nikon 35mm 1.8 • 4 spare batteries • 96gb of memory • 2 x 1tb WD hard-drives • 1 Macbook pro • 20 Nimh Rechargeable batteries • Rapid-fire double strap • Lexar 500mbps usb 3.0 card-reader
Everything from this bag will get used on shoots even my tertiary camera that i use to shoot behind the scenes and video footage.
Ever since my digital body has been down and in repairs, these are my tools of trade lately (although I also shoot with a Canon Elan). Film costs definitely add up, but I take this as a refreshment of going back to the basics of photography. What’s also pictured is an Aldo bag, vape, mocha & berry flavors, shades, Yashica electro 35, 440 Polaroid land camera.
Inside My Backpack – star-boy (Calvin)
- O’Hanlon Mills Backpack from UO
- Nikon DSLR 4GB Flash Drive
- iPhone 4S
- 32GB iPad Mini (WiFi + Data)
- Pink Carabiner w/ Key to ResLife Office
- Yellow Moleskine Planner for 2014
- Engineering Paper
- Pilot G2 Pens
- TI-84 Graphing Calculator
- iClicker 2
- 2TB Western Digital Passport
- Microsoft MicroUSB Mouse
- 15” MacBook Pro w/ 8GB RAM
- Grey Herschel Laptop Sleeve
- Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speakers (Graphite w/ Gold Grille)
- Cosmonaut Stylus for Touchscreen Devices
- Ear Pods by Apple
- Assorted Chargers and USB Cords