Submitted by: speakinofmalster
I honestly do not know how all this crap fits in Stelphen [ my bag ].
1. PocketBac hand sanitizer I named her Vexen. I carry a spare one for when the one in Vexen runs out since I abuse the crap out of hand sanitizer.
2. Skipper the Fox Pirate He just hangs around with Vexen. I think they’re having an affair. Yes, I have an obsession with foxes..
3. Samsung Galaxy 2 7.0 tablet with a Rilakkuma and my Heichou Levi charms. I use this mostly for games, my Social Psychology textbook, surfing the internet when I’m too lazy to be on a laptop or when I’m not home, and typing essays on the go. I also carry the charging wire.
4. AZiO backlit bluetooth keyboard so I can use my tablet as my “laptop.”
5. External Battery to charge my electronics or others’ electronics. I honestly can’t go out without this thing, so I keep it in a pouch. It has saved my ass so many times as well as my friends. It has 11200 mAh of power and came with a wire with interchangeable “ends” for Android, Apple, or Razr like phones. However, it didn’t come with the end to charge my iPhone 5S, so I carry around a cable for both my iPhone and iPod shuffle. However, I do keep a wall block for if I have an outlet.
6. External Hard Drive I think I just threw this thing in because I was thinking of buying a MacBook Air..
7. 2 Pairs of Earphones one is for my phone while the other is used for working out. I also use these on my earphone splitter.
8. Earphone Splitter because I enjoy having a bit more freedom to move when my friends want to listen to my music as well. It hurtsto have your friend move and the ear bud yanks out of your ear.
9. Amadeus aka iPhone 5S honestly, he’s always in my hands since I’m addicted to him. We have a strong relationship. I attached a “rape whistle” with a lanyard to him, so I can keep him around my neck. My case is just a clear TPU case, because I love to show off the simplicity.
10. Arlete aka iPhone 3GS this was my dad’s old iPhone, but after buying him a new phone for his upgrade, I decided to adopt her. I only use her for games & music.
11. iPod Nano I don’t have a name yet for it… I use it for working out or if I’m too lazy for Arlete
12. Delvio aka Nintendo 3DS Because I’m addicted to playing Pokemon…
13. Pepper Spray because.. I don’t want creepers touching me & I haven’t found a good knife that I really like or that is of legal length to carry.
14. Pencil Case which holds my pens, favorite pencil, 2 USB sticks, stylus, highlighters, erasers, and white out.
15. Ray Bans Aviator Glasses Yes, I’m fully aware they should be sunglasses, but I decided to be different. I’m severely near sighted, so I need these to survive in class and driving.
16. Sunglasses I can usually handle the sun well, but there’s times I really need to use these, or I feel like my eyes ball will cinder.
17. Mini Emergency Kit This is absolutely necessary to have in my bag. It carries band-aids, Neosporin, alcohol swabs, sanitary wipes for those evil days, eye drops, nasal inhaler for stuffy noses, clear nail polish, tweezers, nail clippers, nail buffer, nail file, cuticle pusher, and super glue. Even if it’s not in the emergency kit, I keep tissues as well.
18. Pill Box I carry my diet supplements and vitamins, Bayer aspirin if I have migraines while I’m out and about [or if anyone else needs it], Pepto Bismol for upset stomachs, Mucinex for my allergies, and there’s another compartment that holds my hair ties and bobby pins.
19. Pads because..I hate when accidents happen at school or anywhere. And sometimes, you gotta help the girls out. Shark week is the fuckin’ hell on earth.
20. Fabric Softeners I use these on really windy days and when my hair is really static-y. I can’t stand the feeling of static hair, so these keep me from killing people because of annoyance. Make my hair smell fresh too.
21. Hair Brush Because long tangled hair is an absolute bitch. This isn’t my favorite hair brush, but it does the job.
22. Hand Lotions I carry two of these because some people don’t really enjoy the smell of the hemp one, even though I’m a fan. Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus mint is just amazing for when I’m stressed, and The Body Shop Hemp is great for really dry hands.
23. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm I live by this thing. It’s just absolutely, omfg. Even my friends get addicted to this thing. I don’t enjoy the grapefruit one as much as the original flavor.
24. Urban Decay Naked Gloss in Naked just in case purposes.
25. Clean & Clear Oil Hello Kitty Blotting Sheets because who enjoys a greaser face or greasy hair? Yes, these things soak up grease from my hair too.
26. Mints and Gum I like to have choices. So, sue me.
27. Symbicort Inhaler Because my doctor thinks I might have some form of asthma with how much I had been coughing.
28. Emergency Poncho Just in case it pours down on me when I don’t have an umbrella or hoodie of the sort.. though California doesn’t seem understand the term “rain.”
29. Bath and Body Works Air Freshener in Peach Bellini This is probably the one that makes people give me the weird look the most.. I keep this in my bag for it to smell good, especially if I decide to shove food in my bag. My god, this scent is just amazing.
30. Tory Burch Card Holder I absolutely can’t go anywhere without this. After all, this is my wallet. It holds my driver’s license, debit card, credit cards, and Costco card.
31. Misc. Pouch Holds my lucky cash, receipts, bonus cards, membership cards, my mother’s business cards, personal checks for those moments I might need them, and pay stubs.
32. Mini Dictionary, Moleskine Planner, Notebook, and Post-It Pad
33. Playing Cards because sometimes my friends and I want to play card games. These cards are so pretty, but Egyptian War gave them quite the damn beating.
35. Touch Screen Gloves I don’t need my hands freezing off especially when I’m texting. Walmart for only 3 bucks.
36. Keys I keep most of my keys on my pokemon lanyard while my two front door keys that have a Miniature Pincher and Shih-Tzu key cap on them, car key, and Hello Kitty bedroom key are on a Despicable Me keychain. The reason I do it like this is during the weekends, I come home late [ around 2-2:30 AM ] when everyone is asleep, so to avoid waking or disrupting anyone, I keep the keys I need most on something that won’t make a huge musical while I open doors. And there’s a random keychain from Sea World..
The only thing not pictured is my water bottle, because it’s in the sink waiting to be washed.
I honestly think my bag is a BLACK HOLE.
54 Notes/ Hide
- venusinsaatchi likes this
- arizonadiet likes this
- arminnnnn likes this
- canaryhiccup likes this
- recyclednotes reblogged this from fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag
- recyclednotes likes this
- dodgingthedailygrind likes this
- evenartichokes reblogged this from fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag and added:
- danicar likes this
- deeppoolinastream likes this
- sunrisepwnz likes this
- revivedspirit likes this
- vtak likes this
- abigail-nicole likes this
- trancind likes this
- fuckyeahtoomanyfandoms likes this
- letthe-cagedbirds-sing likes this
- powertoplouis likes this
- sincerely-yours-lorrah reblogged this from fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag
- sincerely-yours-lorrah likes this
- vallerinagirl likes this
- polyamorous-love likes this
- speakinofmalster reblogged this from fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag and added:
- speakinofmalster likes this
- justimpolite likes this
- redjewel likes this
- every-silver-lining-is-a-cloud likes this
- brigittefires reblogged this from lemonsharks and added:
- mascaramistakes likes this
- arundo-donax likes this
- justinlove likes this
- lemonsharks reblogged this from fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag
- lemonsharks likes this
- momocuppycake likes this
- summerafternoon likes this
- exit-music likes this
- happymistake-s likes this
- caffeinated-owl likes this
- chicanidad likes this
- meandmyschizophrenia likes this
- anniiedisneyaddict likes this
- thebreakfastclubpresident reblogged this from fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag
- thebreakfastclubpresident likes this
- splendid-love likes this
- unceasingwinds likes this
- misantropagentile likes this
- papaedge likes this
- princesskueken likes this
- bookshelves-and-cupcakes likes this